Thursday, January 12, 2012







I’ve been playing Rosh Online for a month now. I can’t believe that if I did not follow my friend’s advice, I won’t be playing this great game right now. I started as a Blader in the game and now I’m already a Destroyer. The game is easy to understand. There is an in-game help information when you press H that will teach you the basic things that you need to know. There are also players that won’t hesitate to help and tell you what to do if you are lost or do not know what to do in the game. But what I like most is the GMs that are always there to answer your questions. All in all the community of Rosh 
is so lively.




Currently the level cap for the game is level 55, but Ignited Games is planning to increase it on the third week of January. That’s where the real fun begins. For sure there will be new items in the game. New gears that everyone is waiting for. New cash shop items, especially new suits for everyone. And new map for the new level. Everything will seem to be new. So even though you’re just a beginner, you won’t be left behind. It’s just like everyone is starting over again. Can’t wait for this to happen. The game is just new but the pacing of its progress is incredibly fast. Just after a month, there’s already a raise in the level cap. Hey, what else could you ask for?
I’m really glad that I’m a part of this community. Yeah, the game is not that perfect, there are these disconnections and lags in the game but you can see that the support for Rosh is always there. The GMs are always checking if we got disconnected and how many times it happened, checking on the bugs in the game, talking to players and asking if there’s something wrong or any unusual things that we have encountered. These kind of things, make us feel that we are important to them and they are willing to listen to our concerns.
So right now, all I can do is to wait for the update. So guys if you are looking for a new game with a fast pace action, Rosh Online is your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment